My New DBTY Necklace

kohl_mascara

On to the next one!
O.G.
Oct 30, 2008
DF and I are in Vegas and I took advantage of the lower tax here and pre-increase price to buy a .41 G VVS2 DBTY pendant. I had been wanting a dbty for a long while now, and have been in the market especially for a yg necklace, so I couldn't resist. Sorry for the crappy phone pics . . . the modeling one was taken in the car while it was dark out so the pic doesn't really do the necklace justice. I also took a pic of the pendant next to my three diamond heart necklace for size comparison. I was debating between this one and a .31, but in the end, I felt I would have regretted not going bigger so I got the .41. I think it's the perfect size without being too flashy. I also noticed it flipped a few times during wear (dbty owners, does this happen a lot?) and the necklace will ride up so I am wondering whether or not I should lengthen the chain just a bit. . .

What do you guys think??

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• dby2.jpg
    dby2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 2,455
  • dby3.jpg
    dby3.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2,272

Bagaday

O.G.
Apr 9, 2008
LOVE IT. Looks perfect. Yes, it will flip - nature of the beast unfortunatley. Enjoy though, it really is gorgeous! I'm leaving for Vegas Monday and will be there for a week, cannot wait to hit the stores :smile:

surfergirljen

Ooooh, pretty!
O.G.
Feb 24, 2009
LOVE!!!!!!!!! I think we have the same one Khol!!!!! In YG too and I'm pretty sure the same exact size! I just dropped mine off yesterday to be lengthened or I'd post a pic back... you will LOVE this one so much, I wear mine every day!!!

YAY what a fun vacay and fun trip to Tiffany's!!! Congrats!

digby723

Back to reality
May 2, 2006
Love it! Mine also flips & rides up towards the back of my neck, although I've also debated about getting a necklace extender to make it 18 inches to see if it would prevent it from riding up so much.

surfergirljen

Ooooh, pretty!
O.G.
Feb 24, 2009
ps mine doesn't flip really... it was riding up but I had a heavier little extender in the back to extend to 18 inches so I figured that was the culprit. When I get it back with the chain extended I'll let you know!