My new 'Day' finally arrived from Neimans--not exactly:-)

viciel

Glendarroch
O.G.
Nov 9, 2006
:PSo some of you might remember me asking about the 'Day' style as I was considering getting a violet day. Then I realized I didn't care for violet as much as I thought I would....so what's a girl to do?!?! Here I present the solution--the leather is absolutely heavenly, just dreamy:smile::woohoo:

Attachments

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

alisonanna

O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
it looks like a lot of people are out flirting! very pretty bag - is it close to the size of the Day? Ferragamo has some cool bags this season!

viciel

Glendarroch
O.G.
Nov 9, 2006
girlygirl & blueeyez - Thank you:smile:
DD101 - Thanks, the braiding's incredible, not rigid at all, extremely soft.
LVobseesed - The color's a perfect shade of metallic pewter, not to shiny(though the flash of the camera makes it much brighter), not too muted, it matches pretty everything in my closet!
alisonanna - The size does reminds me of the Day--since I've never owned a Day but has only tried on--I'm trying to remember it as best as I can--it's definitely a great size, with deep and wide inside zipper pocket, an smaller open pocket for cell(i imagine) and a larger open pocket perfect for my agenda, I can't describe how thick and smooshy the leather feels like--it's lovely, yet very lightweight as most Ferragamos are:smile:
KDC - it's mine! :smile: