My New Dark Grey BE Love Me...Is Gorgeous!

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
I just received my Dark Grey Love Me, and I have to say that it is really one of the most gorgeous handbags I have ever seen! It is a substantial bag but I usually carry a larger bag and find that it is very comfortable on the shoulder. The lining is just gorgeous, and the color is magnificent.

I've never owned a grey bag, and I'm in love! It's the perfect neutral and seems to go with just about everything I need.

The attention to detail is wonderful, and I love that the bag stands up on it's own...the internal zip pocket is great for keeping my wallet secure.

Here are a few pics! :yahoo:

Attachments

• be1 (Large).JPG
    be1 (Large).JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 211
  • be2 (Large).JPG
    be2 (Large).JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 124
  • be3 (Large).JPG
    be3 (Large).JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 123
Thanks for the pictures! Your bag is beautiful and the leather looks so soft! I'm still waiting for the DHL delivery guy to show up with my red Indulge Me from the BE sale, it is on the truck right now!

Don't you love having Christmas before Christmas?!

Thanks for the pictures! Your bag is beautiful and the leather looks so soft! I'm still waiting for the DHL delivery guy to show up with my red Indulge Me from the BE sale, it is on the truck right now!

Don't you love having Christmas before Christmas?!

Yes, I do! I've been waiting all week for this bag, and I'm so excited that it arrived. Can't wait to see the BE you ordered..don't forget to post pics!

Yay! Isn't she gorgeous? She's a bag that looks good and is so practical to boot - enjoy her! :tup:

It really is a gorgeous bag, and I have to say that your pics really were the ones that won me over! I think they gave a much more comprehensive view of the bag than teh website did, and once I saw it, I knew it was what I was looking for.

I think this is a bag I'll be able to carry for years to come; I think the color and style will endure...:love:

Congrats! Isn't that a great feeling to find the handbag that's just for you! I haven't stopped carrying my LM since it arrived and don't think I will, until my Stroke me hurry up and gets here next.

Enjoy!