My new Damier Widescreen iPod Case!!!!

John 5

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
AHHH!!!! I'm SOOO excited!!!! :yahoo: As you all know, my iPod and LV iPod Case were recently stolen this past Saturday... with the help of a few generous tPF'ers, I received 7 $25 Apple gift cards in the mail today!!! I have almost enough to buy myself a new iPod!!! :nuts: I also got this new Damier Widescreen iPod Case from two of my friends/shopping buddies!!!! I found this lying on the doorstep this evening! I LOVE YOU CRYS and J!!!! The interior feels sooooooooo smooth and smells SOOOO good. :drool: Without further adieu, here are the pics of the new case. [I also have a 'lil somethin' somethin' *cough*a Suhali piece! *end cough* coming very soon!] I was also excited because this is a new piece with a date code of "FL0087"!!!

I captured the part in Gwen Stefani's "The Sweet Escape" where she has the Headphone DJ bag on the floor... I hope y'all like it! [This is my sis' iPod that she let me use in the mean time while I buy another.]

IMG_9370.jpg

IMG_9374.jpg

IMG_9376.jpg

Yay! That's still too bad about what happened because thieves are horrible but look at the wonderful people that you do know!

Damier is currently my obsession too ;) That was so sweet of everyone :smile: