My new Damier Speedy is TOOOO saggy

Aww you poor thing,

was it a 30 or 25?

Maybe the 25 wont sag as much *if you have the 30* if not just return it and wait for something else. Im sure something else will come along !

I was going to get a Damier Speedy but got the Saleya instead because it is more structured.

Same here. I LOVE my Saleya PM and I carry it every day. I actually went into LV intending to buy a Damier Speedy 25 and ended up with the Saleya. It's easier to get things in and out of, and IMO, is just prettier, particularly the lining. Also it has the cellphone pocket. And finally, it's very unique.

Sorry to hear that. Sagging is the main reason why I do not like Speedys. I prefer the Epi Speedys, especially the old epi, as they prevent the sag much better. If you are not 100% satisfy perhaps you can exchange it for something else. Good luck

I Actually Went To Staples And Got A Clip Board And Snapped The Clip Off. It Fits Perfectly In The Bottom Of My Speedy And It Doesnt Sag At All. maybe you could see if that works for you. its only $0.69 for the clipboard. and you may love your speedy after all:yahoo:

Wow! I am so sorry to hear about that. I just have a plain old piece of cardboard covered in red flannel and it is working out great! It holds its shape well and I have had it since June.

I hope you find a style you are happy with.

Mine was the 25. I love my monogram Speedy - have had it almost a year with no problems. My SA told me that they have had a lot more complaints about sagging with the Damier - that it is definitely made a little different. He told me you can tell the difference just by picking it up - the monogram is heavier. I took it back this evening. It's funny - I didn't love it - but I still felt sad after I returned it. There was a really pretty young asian woman with one as I was leaving and it looked just darling on her. Interestingly, she had bought hers a few days earlier and was in because of the sagging (not on the bottom) - but where the sides were just collapsing (which is what was happening with mine) - it wasn't the bottom, my porte tresor took care of that, especially positioned right in the middle laying down with the agenda and then the pursket - it still sagged. It was like if my knee hit it when I was walking - it just caved in and stayed that way - it just didn't have the oomph that my monogram Speedy 25 had. I'm sad tonight. I looked at other bags, and loved the Saleya - but just couldn't afford it right now. I felt so dejected after I left the store. Is that silly?