My new Damier Speedy is TOOOO saggy

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I know everyone else really loves theirs, but I think I'm going to return mine. Even with a pursket and cardboard inside, it seems so much more slouchy than my monogram speedy - almost like the canvas is not as thick - I'm sad, but I think I'm going to return it - I just bought it on Saturday - I can return it right?

2. Sorry to hear that you don't like it.:sad: Yes, you can still return it.

3. I was sad - I thought I was going to love it and saved all month for it.

4. Go to the dollar store and purchase a binder. Cut it to fit the bottom of your bag. It will NOT sag.
    Perhaps the carbaord you're using isnt strong enough. I have heard though the damier speedy isnt as think as the mono.

5. I say save up a little more and get an epi speedy!

6. I had very heavy cardboard in the bottom - it isn't really even the bottom that bothers me - the sides seem to cave in all over the place. Even with it full - it just seems to look wrinkled (and more than just the natural creases from it being stored at the boutique. It just looks messy - It's really weird - I LOVE my monogram speedy - have been using it for a year. Same size too.

7. Aw charleston-mom, i'm sorry to hear you are not happy with you LV.
    I think you are doing the right thing by taking it back, as a LV is a bag that shoud last you a lifetime and if you not happy about it, or having doubts I think you should take it back. IMO you should LOVE your bag!
    I'm sure you will find a LV to suit you soon enough, and you will LOVE it!
    xxxRosexxx

8. Sorry to hear. I guess you should find something you like more. What about the sayela?

9. I'm sorry to hear this too :sad: . I'm a huge Saleya fan - yep maybe that's a good alternative!

10. I'm sure you'll find something :smile:

11. Huge Saleya fan here too! I was going to get a Damier Speedy but got the Saleya instead because it is more structured. :flowers:

12. That is my biggest fear. I love the way the speedy looks just sitting there...:love: When it is pick up and it sags, it's a huge let down.:shame: :lol: I think I might save for an Epi.:girlsigh:

13. Thanks everyone! I am going to look at the Saleya tonight.

14. are u sure you bought the right purseket for your speedy? i am using a medium purseket and red cardboard i bought from officemax..and the bag is standing up great! i mean my friends always ask me how i can maintain the shape of the bag so well...i often get compliments...the canvas seems softer..but it can be easily managed..

however, if u don't like it, i'd say go for one u like!

15. Definitely return the bag if it's not to your standard. Find something else that would make you :yahoo: . I do :heart: my damier speedy 30, though:yahoo: . Goodluck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice