My new Damier Saleya PM - pics inside!!

1. I went to Macys NYC this weekend armed with a bunch of gift cards, and came home with the Damier Saleya PM! :nuts:

I wanted a larger and neutral colored bag for those times when my red Jasmin wasn't quite right. I have to admit I still love my Jasmin more, it's my first love! (shhhhh!)

I like how the Saleya's hardware is nice and heavy, and the bag fits over my shoulder. Plus I love the red alcantara lining! LOL I'm just a sucker for red. :heart:

Here are some pics! Enjoy!!

PA240470.JPG

PA240472.JPG

2. great bag!! i've been eyeing one of those lately :graucho:

3. :drool:

4. i love it!! it's soo classy...and is that an hermes pocket square that you have on it??

5. I love this bag:love: So cute with your scarf. You should post a pic of you modeling it!:yes:

6. Congratulations! That is such a lovely bag...and I love the red alcantra lining too...it just feels so luxe...hmmmm

7. woohooo very very nice :smile:

8. Absolutely stunning! Congrats!

9. Gorgeous bag!!! Congrats!

10. Very beautiful!

11. :nuts: Congrats!!! You "dress" her well.:love:

12. Congrats.

13. It is beautiful. I too would LOVE to see pcis of you modelling the bag.:yes:
    The scarf seems to really add something specail to the Saleya, in particular.
    Lovely! Congrats!:love:

14. I LOVE this bag, it is next on my list...except I think I'm getting in Azure. It's beautiful Mikan, enjoy!

15. Just lovely! Congrats! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice