My new Damier Azur Speedy 30 & the HORROR story behind it *o*

Yup I am in love with it. But I have to go back there again & face them to get my lock for the speedy. Oh yeah the picture doesn't work because it was on Yahoo photos. Somehow they don't show up. And yes the SA actually said Speedy is a cheap bag. It made me felt cheap too. Don't you think? It's more than 1/2 a grand and that isn't some little money. How can that be cheap right? :Push:

Sorry the picture is blurry but we don't look like crap right?
View attachment 209911

Both of you look lovely :yes: Please dont' feel bad because of those brainless SAs.
When you go there for your lock, just ignore them - they got it all wrong!!
If they behave the same way again just inform them you have complained to LV about their attitude - even if you won't.. The money you decide to spend on an item is by no way an issue for good or bad manners..
Yet, I hope it won't happen again.. :Push:

Im so sorry to hear this....it makes me mad to think that the SAs do this....I hear this alot and its not right....doesnt have anything to do with how one looks...they are soooooo in the wrong!!!!

For me, they did put on the air of attitude at my first visit but, I just reacted and they changed real quick so I suggest it next time your in there. Be stern and ask for what you need....

Congrats!!!! you look lovely with the Azur!!!!!!!!!!

is it south coast plaza you're referring to? because if it is oh my gosh...let's put it this way, i love buying lvs and i've bought from stores in las vegas, the bay area, and in hawaii. i just came from la last week and visited the stores in south coast plaza, century city, beverly center, and rodeo drive and guess what? i didn't buy anything (also they didn't have the bag i wanted made in france) the sa are snotty at most of the places especially the men (most of the time). what i do now is look at the bags in the store and buy from my fave sa from hawaii. i guess im just fed up with not getting the treatment i deserve, luxury item or not sa everywhere should treat their customers with the utmost respect!!! we do pay for their salaries, right???

I love your bag & you look great!
Find yourself another LV boutique or buy from elux or 1-888 next time. No need to feel badly about yourself when you're spending hundreds of $$$$.

Sorry about your experience. You most certainly do not look "crappy" and no matter what, no one should be made to feel like they do. Enjoy your new bag and don't worry about the bad service you got. If you get treated like that again in the future I would definitely complain.

Wow that experience was just plain bad. I find it so insulting how they had to bring in "cheap" and "more expensive" into your browsing--they are extremely rude. Sorry that you had to experience your own SCP horror story firsthand.

It didn't matter that the speedy was cheap, it just mattered that you liked it. Wear it well and happily. You look great with the bag!!

I think you guys look great! You look better than I have on occasion on a trip to lv. You could always send an e-mail via the lv website just to vent your frustrations. The azur looks amazing on you. You picked the perfect bag for yourself. Enjoy that bag and when you pick up your lock, ask the sa for a business card so you know her full name when you make a complaint. Enjoy your bag!!!

I guess South Coast Plaza is really horror after all. I heard a lot of story. But that's all good since I got my speedy and thank you, they looks fabulous. :yahoo:I'm just gonna go & get my lock today and NEVER COME BACK. I definitely will complain on their website too. I guess I'll go back to Florida and go to the LV store over there to see if it's better. I thought SCP wasn't bad but oh well. Thanks for all your support. I'm so happy you guys agreed with me on this.:tup:

Awwww... {{{hugs}}}
The same exact thing happened to me in March when I picked up my Epi Ivoire Speedy.
And its always the same boutique that treats me like that.

Asked for a lock before I put it on hold, asked for a lock when I came to pick it up, asked for a lock while she was wrapping it up, asked for a lock when they rang me up... and guess what??
On the way back to the office... No lock!

Also, I find that looking younger doesn't help, either...
DH and I look like we're in our early 20's and some days even late teens 'cause we're just goofballs.

After a couple times of us spending a gazillion dollars, there's two boutiques that are really nice from the get-go.
It's hit-or-miss with the SAs as well.

I find that the smaller boutiques without all the foot traffic are super nice and drop everything for you, whereas the bigger boutiques, they have so much foot traffic, they just don't care which is very sad.

Are there any other boutiques around your area that you can go to?

Also, Congrats on your bag! I am considering the Azur again after I gave up the one I picked up from NYC earlier this year for a friend.
Don't let them feel bad about your purse. It's beautiful and you'll enjoy it for a long, long time!

I am sorry that you has this terrible experience! I think you look cute in your picture and the Azur speedy looks amazing, it is the perfect size for you. I hate that your first LV experince was so awful, but there are nice SAs out there I promise, sometimes it just takes a little while to find them. You have to kiss some frogs before you get your prince! LOL!