My new Damier Azur Key Pouch looks yellow. Please help :(

skyway1

Sep 6, 2020
I got my first LV item today. It is a key pouch in Damier Azur. However, upon opening and closer examination of the item at home, I noticed that the pouch appears somewhat yellow so now I am extremely bummed out. I thought it would be more bright cream color like the pictures on their website? I'm wondering if the store have sold me a used/old item? I'm hoping someone with more experience with LV items can look at the pictures and give me some feedbacks. Thank you so much in advance.

Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 6.31.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 6.32.17 PM.png

I just received my DA cles yesterday and looks just like yours as far as coloring. I have a Delightful in DA and matched my cles to it and they are the same. The cles canvas is a bit sturdier than my purse tho.

Reactions: NeLVoe
I got my first LV item today. It is a key pouch in Damier Azur. However, upon opening and closer examination of the item at home, I noticed that the pouch appears somewhat yellow so now I am extremely bummed out. I thought it would be more bright cream color like the pictures on their website? I'm wondering if the store have sold me a used/old item? I'm hoping someone with more experience with LV items can look at the pictures and give me some feedbacks. Thank you so much in advance.

View attachment 4840516

View attachment 4840517
Looks normal. Maybe azur is not for you?

View attachment 4840516

View attachment 4840517
This could be the ambiance lighting as well... if you’re taking pictures with incandescent lighting it might give it a yellow tone. But, I see a white base with specs of cream and navy blue... looks fine to me.