My New Cream Paddington

Superbaby, I think Madelines was photograghed in the daylight, no reflection on you! you are our Sherlock Holmes! We need that here at the forum, I love how you just say what you want to say!:love:

star3777 said:
Superbaby, I think Madelines was photograghed in the daylight, no reflection on you! you are our Sherlock Holmes! We need that here at the forum, I love how you just say what you want to say!:love:

I did take the pic in a chaise by my window so i had some daylight, i should have taken more straight forward-the way i shot it, it makes the body look smaller than it is.

madeline said:
I did take the pic in a chaise by my window so i had some daylight, i should have taken more straight forward-the way i shot it, it makes the body look smaller than it is.

Whatever you did makes me lust after that color :shame:

allisonmax said:
This is totally off topic, kind of, but I have the cream paddington (I am in love with it) AND those sheets!! Crazy. :nuts:

Those are not sheets, that is a chaise from Shabby Chic. My entire condo is filled from everything from their store. I have a rule, if it isnt from there it cant come in my house! But that is great that you like Shabby too!