My new continental wallet in LIMO and zip coin purse in EBANO

chiaoapple

O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
Oh my gosh, I love BV accessories! I’ve never used a continental style wallet before, so it seems quite large to me… Whatever shall I put in all those compartments? I looked at the French style at the boutique, but the continental just seemed nicer. And the zip coin purse – my very helpful SA (Sonia at the Rodeo drive location) highly recommended that I get one. She says she’s really enjoying hers. I must say I love it as well!

Attachments

• bvcontwallet.JPG
    bvcontwallet.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 243
  • bvzipcoin.JPG
    bvzipcoin.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 301
I have the french wallet and aim to get the continental too (once you start, you just can't stop). There's just something about BV's intrecciato continental wallets that are so irresistible, yeah? IMO, you have gotten the best of BV's classic dark and light colours. Dont you just love that the Ebano is so luscious while the Limo is the perfect neutral?

Congrats and enjoy!

All of these wallet threads have me so excited to purchase my new BV wallet. I'm still undecided between the continental and the all around zip. I can see upsides of each. I guess i'll just have to see them in person and go with my gut!

congrats again!!!