My new Cole Haan bag (with pics)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I got my new Cole Haan bag in the mail a few days ago - and finally took some pictures of her.

It is the Almond Genevieve Denney

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pretty! Love the scarf :heart:

3. Thanks! I got the scarf when I was living in Rome 1.5 years ago and finally found someplace to use it, lol.

4. Love it, thanks for sharing!

5. Perfect spring/summer bag! Beautiful color.

6. it's gorgeous! I love Cole Haan bags!

7. I have two cole haan triangles, one large and one small. They are a really nice weight.

Love yours, looks like it is easy to get in and out of.

Great color also!

Congrats.

8. so pretty! cole haan has some really lovely bags :tup:

9. Love it- very pretty!

10. Enjoy your new bag, thanks for sharing it with pictures :smile:

11. gorgeous bag! i love it!

12. That's a beautiful bag. I'm really starting to like them more and more. I have one and have been impressed with the craftmanship. I'm sure you will love it.

13. cute bag! i also love your rm in the background :smile:

14. Lovely bag, thanks for sharing :smile:

15. I have the Genevieve Large Tote in Saddle and I absolutely love the basketweave collection by Cole Haan. It's the only range that's pulling me in totally. I'd got this Denney if I haven't got my current one earlier. Congrats! Nice color and great design, definitely one of the best I've seen from Cole Haan.