My new Coach....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Soooo.... my bf went on a surprise trip to the Coach outlet tonite...

ANNNNNND....

HE BOUGHT ME A NEW BAG!!!!!!!!

Here is my new Mini Signature Weekender Carryall!

I love it! I needed a new everyday bag... well maybe I didn't NEED it... but it's nice to have!

[​IMG]

2. I love this bag!!!! Congrats!

3. What a cute tote! It's so classic! It will never go out of style! Congrats!!! What an awesome BF you have!!!

4. :yahoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: awww I LOVE IT!!! I cannot wait to go to the outlet this weekend. CONGRATS!!!! :yahoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

5. awww thank you guys!

6. classy bag - that will never be out of style!! Great choice

7. Love it! Your bf has great taste.

8. Aw thanks guys!! Yes my bf is GREAT! I can't wait to take this bag out! I am in LOVE with it!

9. What a wonderful boyfriend you have! Congrats, that's going to be a great everyday all-purpose bag!

10. Awww!! How sweet of him!!! That will be a super great functional bag for you... saw your collection also, your MK bag and sig stripe ipod case are AWESOME!!!!!!!!! And, so rarely do any of us NEED a new bag but tpf wouldn't exist without people like us! Congrats again!

11. Thank you Tygerkitty and lunatwinkle!

12. GORGEOUS! He has great taste! I need to get to the outlet!!!!!!

Amy

13. i love it!!

14. Very nice! Looks like a perfect everyday tote!

15. I love it, it's perfect for the spring/summer.... now you have to geta cute keychain for it! congrats on having a super sweet bf...