My new Coach "V" charm...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For awhile now, I've lusted after Coach's initial charms. I love anything monogram, but it's sometimes hard to find a "V"... So, I knew I had to get one of these!

http://i18.tinypic.com/4ldlg1t.jpg

(I did a little damage to my credit card at the Northbrook Court mall in the 'burbs this weekend... :P) Right now, I'm using my new "V" charm as a keychain, but I think I'll attach it to my vintage Willis... It's just so darn cute! And since my nickname is "V" and I :heart::heart::heart: anything pink, this is perfect for me...

Just had to brag a little! ;)

2. Ooh, I love those colors on the "V" too--so pretty! Congrats on your new purchase!!

3. I just love my "A" charm - good for you, very nice!:tup:

4. So cute... I love the colors!! congrats!! :smile:

5. Great Charm in a pretty color! I would use an M and I didn't like the colors they used.

6. wow, such pretty colors!

7. Congrats!

I love my "S" charm because it is blue...my favorite color!

8. Didn't mean to: Where did you find your "A" charm? I have four kids: Andrew, Anna, Abigail & Alyssa and I think an "A" would be fun to hang on my black sig duffle. Thoughts? Does it only come in Pink?

9. Awesome it is very pretty ! They are so fun. I love my "K" charm, it is pink and red on one side and blue and dark purple and red on the other side so it is versatile. Right now i have it on my "Mist" leather hobo with the red and pink side out. My husband got it for me for mother's day.

10. Congrats - very pretty

11. i saw one A at the outlet for 9.99 and a gazillion x's and q's

12. Really nice! I wanted to get an "M" one when they first came out, but M was constantly on backorder

13. Bummer, I'm 3 hours from an outlet...

14. Tooo cute! i got a 'L' and i love it i need an M and an N

15. I hear ya... And my outlet never had any M's either, I finally broke down and got one on ebay.