My new Coach items with pics!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My cousin called me the other day and she was at the outlet and wanted to know if I wanted her to pick me up anything so, of coarse, I couldn't pass it up since the outlet is over 45 minutes away. I had her grab me the candy fob because I was eyeing it the last time I was there and regretted not getting it so, I am happy they still had some. I was going to have her grab the mouse for me but, I am glad I went with this one or I would still be sitting here regretting not getting it.

The XL Bleecker Hang tag, I got off *bay for $36 buy it now. It came with a brass hang tag too but, I took the brass hang tag off because it just got in the way of the leather one. I have not only have a Coach obsession, I also have a Coach Hang tag obsession..lol. I have a small collection of Coach Hang tags ( around 15 of them so far not including the ones on my bags ) so, I really wanted to add this one to my collection. I can't believe how big this really is, I always knew they were bigger than the average hang tag but, I had no idea that they were This big, even the brass clasp is a lot bigger than the average fob clasp.

Just thought I'd share!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I don't recall seeing that keychain before. It is absolutely adorable! :smile:

3. OH, I've seen the candy one. Too cute!

And yes, the Bleecker tag is much bigger. It was a bit shocking the first time I saw it. LOL

4. Those are so cute!!!! Congrats!

5. cute and fun! luv 'em! :tup:

6. The candy fob looks sweet!

7. the Bleeker hangtag is so cute, i think i'm trying to imagine how it would look IRL and i think it would be quite shocking the way i imagine it, but i think it's cute! i'm glad to hear that you could add it to your collection.
    cute keychain :smile: glad you were able to get it and not end up being sad because they were all gone. definately go with your first gut instinct the next time you want something, meaning get it right away, otherwise the next time you look for it, it maybe gone. then you'll be really dissapointed.

8. Here's some more pics to show the size of the Luggage tag. First one is next to a regular sized hang tag and the second one is hanging from my medium carly.

Oh, I know, I really need to start going with my instinct, this wasn't the first time I regretted not buying something. I had the chance to get a Carly with Beet Trim a long time ago and have regretted it ever since. I actually took the 50 minute trip to the outlet last month because I called up there and they told me they had the Carly with beet trim, I got there and it was plum trim but, at the price I got it, the plum was close enough for me :tup: plus I have fallen in love with the plum trim now that I have it. Maybe one of these days I will get the beet trim one!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I've always seen the fake candy keychain and thought it didn't exist. The real one is so cute!! I love the luggage tag too!

10. Oooh I passed on the candy keyfob last time I was at my outlet and have been regretting it since! Yay that you got one, it's darling!

11. I love the candy keyfob! It's super cute!

12. Really cute keyfob and I like the big hangtag too. Congrats!