My new Coach goodies! Reveal time! *PICS*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Beautiful set! Such a pretty color...
    Congrats on your new lovelies!

2. i am not a fan of pink...but if i were...this would be my favorite pink...lol...i feel like I'm going against all I stand for lol

3. I really do love that color! Congrats on your new babies! :tup:

4. Lovely bag.

5. Great set!!

6. Cute cute cute!
    I love how it all matches :smile:

7. Thanks everyone! :heart:

cristylou: I'd been wanting it all along, but I think the pictures of all your Rose goodies totally pushed me over the edge!

beautyinside: I'm happy to help enable you! ;)

socaltrojan: We do like lots of the same things! :smile:

mrodriquez2006: It's a mauve pink with a bit of a lilac tinge to it, so don't feel too bad about liking it! :P

8. :drool: That rose is such a beautiful shade. I fall more in love with it everytime I see it!

9. It really is a gorgeous shade and is even more beautiful when you see it in person. :heart:

10. I love the color! I will have to get a rose colored bag sometime...or maybe I'll just start out with the accesories and work my way up. :rolleyes:

11. Love your rose collection, the colour is beautiful!

12. Thank you TXCoachGirlie and laurasjeel. :smile:

13. ahhh i really want one, i just kicked myself(literally) for not buying one when i exchanged my carly. i tihnk the jealousy bug just bit me lol. thats a dam nice set

14. ^ Aww, maybe you can get it sometime in the near future. It's just gorgeous in person. I'm so happy with it. I'm all antsy to change off to it right now.

15. beautiful. i'm planning to get the pleated ergo satchel also, thanks to Nee (coulture dream) for giving me her PCE. I cann' decide b/t rose or orange though. i'm going into boutique store on friday after work,