My New Coach Butterfly Bangle I'm So Excited!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just won this on Ebay! I'm so excited to wear it to work tomorrow. I've never seen one like it. :heart::yahoo:

1289.jpg 78132.jpg 14843.jpg 15465.jpg
  2. OMG! I love it! I have a slight obsession with butterflies, so to me thats perfect!

3. wow that's awesome. I love butterflies.

4. I'm not much of a butterfly person, but it is lovely :smile:

5. Very cute bangle!

6. Very nice! Is that a new bracelet just coming out?

7. Very cute! I love butterflies...

8. I don't really know anything about it. I won it on Ebay and was assured by the seller (her brother works at coach) that it was authentic. I've never seen it before. I wonder if it's an older bracelet.

9. The Coach lettering on the inside of the bangle kinda looks like the lettering they are using on the new Penelope's so maybe it's a bracelet that's coming out?

10. Cute!

11. Very cute! I just wish I had dainty little hands that could squeeze through their bangles. Enjoy!

12. Wow that's lovely! Congrats!

13. It could be a sample that never got released. I once saw a woman carrying a bag with a color combination I had never seen before (the 07 Legacy shoulder with signature trimmed with red). When I commented on it, she told me her son worked at Coach, and was constantly getting sample bags that he passed on to her (oh to be her...!) and her daughter in law. She told me the whole family was outfitted with everything!

14. Very cute!!!

15. Way cute. Congrats.