My new Coach, bought from Hokkaido Outlet

oranGetRee

**I am a Vain Pot**
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Our wonderful tour guide in Hokkaido brought us to the outlet and **wow** I was so happy cos they have a Coach outlet there. Coach in Japan is relatively expensive. It was great that they had a 50% + special 20% discount that day.

This is my new addition!

4419974714_a8f1c5091f.jpg

and want to share this sweetie I bought from Otaru musical box shop. she is so well made and beautiful.
4419973948_75bf492234.jpg

Attachments

• hokkaido71.jpg
    hokkaido71.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 193
loveeeeee that color! its wasn't released in US i believe..we had the "darker" pink color that was labeled something i forget...

and the bunny is beautifully made, i love stuff from japan because they're always so colorful (ly done) and just ^-^

thanks for dropping by, ms-whitney and kmk752~!

I must add I love the colour and leather. It has a subtle pink sheen and the leather is very smooshy.

wow, so beautiful!!! love the color as well!! cute little bunny, very colorful indeed :biggrin: BTW- your avatar picture is absolutely gorgeous, love all the little flowers and colors together, very well made...

thanks for dropping by, ms-whitney and kmk752~!

I must add I love the colour and leather. It has a subtle pink sheen and the leather is very smooshy.

yup..the pearl pink..we only got that in some other styles..but not..the satchel..so definitely a rare one..

i spy mashimaro?? heh..you must collect bunnies ^-^

Oh so beautiful, your bag is absolutely gorgeous. I love that light pink, so girly and fun! Your bunny is ADORABLE. The details and colors are so beautiful.

I must add that your pictures are amazing too. Congrats! You are so lucky!