My new Coach Bag!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JUST bought it today!!!
    DSC00839.JPG
    great for hanging with the boys this summer! :love: practical but stylish.
    they always make fun of me and my handbags :hrmm:

2. Yay! Congratulations! I love the big C's :heart:3

3. congrats on ur new bag!

4. cute! i like big c's too....

5. cute! hte jumbo Cs work great with this style!

6. Enjoy your new bag!

7. Congrats!

8. Awesome! I hope you LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

9. congrats! it's very cute. i wanted something similar just in a different color but i can't seem to find it anywhere.

10. love it :smile:..i think the Big Cs look nice on it..and that is saying a lot from me, because I am not a fan at all of the new Big Cs....

11. thanks girls! :love:

yeah the big Cs did it for me... it's the new summer edition. i think the smaller one looked a bit too busy.. plus the lining inside is now a dark brown instead of the usual orange, and there's also a lil bit of difference in the detailings! overall i think it's just a lot nicer than the older design... :P
    but it's slightly more expensive tho... CAD$150 instead of the usual CAD$120. in US$ it think it's $120 instead of $98 or somthing like that.

12. great purchase, congrats! and a very practical bag too! I tried that on the other and thought it was great!

13. Congrats!

14. I heart my swingpack

happy wearings
    what i love is that it's easy to wear and also easy to carry

just a warning if you use the front pouch you will be like digging for ever for the change ie it's that deep for what seems to be a lil bag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice