My New Coach Bag! Very LV "suede"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiya, this site is so arghhh... ever since I saw Jessica Alba with that Coach straw bag on this site, my impression of Coach changed! Now Coach is an I-am-so-glamorous-and-chic-but-i-will-carry-something- good-quality-and-attainable-cause-i-am-still-one-simple-gal-like-u kinda brand!

My younger brother chose this bag for me after I told him to help me get a cheaper Coach bag (being a pilot, he gets 20% off most labels except LV, Hermes and Fendi Spies, darn!) and he only accepted $100 from me. Such a sweet guy with impeccable taste. He chose the monogram over the leather, cause he thought its more obviously Coach. :weird: Ok maybe his taste is not that great!

Sorry for the blurred pics. I took it with my hp camera.

02052006223.jpg

02052006225.jpg

02052006226.jpg

2. Nice brother! I would love it if I had a brohter that actually picked out a bag for me!

3. Ah thanks! He tried to send me a picture of the bags through his mobile but I saw it a bit too late. I preferred the leather one but he felt it was a tad over budget. This black one he picked is suppose to be a limited edition... or so the sales people claimed. He's a sweet guy. Although he also warned that among the pilots, if anyone carries a branded, they'll think its a fake and say "beijing or shanghai"? Ha.

I saw some white boxy leather ones too, very gucci-glam (but i guess that's quite a few seasons ago). And the celeb "daphne satchel" that Jessica Alba carried is quite a cutie too. Argh I'm so addicted. Coach is so much more affordable.

4. Agree! I love being able to get a good bag for under $400!

5. Yay! What a sweet brother!

6. Very sweet brother!! And I didn't know pilots got a 20% discount at Coach... I have a huge extended family so I'm sure *someone* has to be pilot in there somewhere :lol: :lol: And I love the style of the slouchy hobos.. I got a large-sized one the other day and I absolutely LOVE it! It's huge and fits so much stuff in it, it's crazy! Congrats on your fabulous new bag!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice