My New Clutches and Updated Family Picture

This is me right now: :wtf: :nuts: :drool: :love:

And then, remembering it's not mine: :hysteric:

haha, I kid, I kid. Seriously, though, Melly... I'm in awe. You have such an amazing collection, you should really be proud. Everything is so gorgeous! Congratulations.

That is one AMAZING collection!
I don't think I've ever seen so many MJs at one time before, it's breathtaking!

How do you keep track of what bags to use? You must be very organized!

*falls over*

OMG Melly. LOVE EVERYTHING. Seriously - you have amazing MJ taste!!!! I love the plum zc!!! My birthday is in July!!! :graucho:

Although I love my black patent ZC I'm not sure about the the oak and plum ones. They look a bit too rustic and muted for my taste. I'm still deciding whether to keep, exchange or return them. :hrmm:

melly, i know what you mean about the new quilted colors. they're certainly pretty, but not really for me. i like richer or bolder colors. i was thisclose to buying the dark grey zc this saturday, but thought the leather was too soft. it made the pockets fold over lopsidedly. the missing leather tab over the pushlocks didn't look right to me either. i also thought the contrast stitching on the grey was almost too much. it's a shame cause i really like the color. have you decided yet whether or not you'll be coming them?

What a fabulous collection! Truly TDF. I love the way you've arranged the bags too. :heart:

As far as the ZC in Oak...I like it personally. But can see how a person who prefers the zingy colours would prefer something else.

Thank you so much Tuffcookie, Xi_Captain, Lovekoobabags, Coach Superfan, Ashleekieu, Rorosity, Tomato4, Girl_Chill, Gooddog, Tadpolenyc, Mslgrrl, Oxyoxy136, Snforstuff, Krasata20, AbbytheBT, Leenie15, Shop2drop1, HitchcockBlonde, Girliceclimber, Joke, Krezz, Beachgal, DivasDare, Mk78, Blivlien, Muggles, Luvpurses24, JAP4life, Emxowm, Wordbox, Telicious, Dawn71675 and JudieH for all your thoughtful comments!! :blush: :heart: