My New Clutch, Key Ring & Hat! PICS

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These are the latest additions to my collection...

My new patent clutch that I got for $149!
    [​IMG]

Close-up pic
    [​IMG]

My Guccissima Collection with Key Rings bottom right (Mauve for me, Green for DH)
    [​IMG]

My Hat!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Sorry for the no make-up look...took these late last night. But I'm wearing my hat today with my joy tote!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. LOVE everything!!! The hat looks really cute on you.

4. i love that hat on you! SEXY!!

5. You're so cute! I love your collection...my fave is the red guccissima d ring. :tup:

6. Flip, I think your hat fits you perfectly!! Nice!! Congrats!!

7. Congrats! So nice Flipchik! I was thinkin' of getting that clutch...how's the size? Is it roomy?

8. Congrats flipchick!! You look hot with the hat :yes:

9. Thanks PurrseGal, Jenita, ACS, aeonat, nen and pcil!

nen - to be honest, I haven't even taken the stuffing out of the clutch to see how roomy it is. I only plan to use it for ID, CC's, lipstick and keys - since all of that stuff fit in my travel wallet/clutch - I didn't even think to test it. It's definitely roomier than the travel wallet that's for sure. I'll see if I can take additional pics tonight or sometime this weekend.

10. LOVE the hat! where did you get it and how's the price on it?

11. The hat is very cute on you. I have never seen the hat before. You have quite a collection now. I love the patent clutch. I keep wanting to order one .

12. I got it from the San Marcos outlet! It was marked down to $129 and original price was $300+. Not sure if those pics ever got posted (back on 1/19) sorry, I was in sales meetings all day and hoped someone else did it.

13. Can you give me the sku# for it? Thanks!

14. i LOVE that hat on you!! makes me want to salute you with gucci HONOR!:supacool:

15. Girl you have gone Gucci crazy! Every time I come back to check that group photo of yours is getting bigger and bigger!