My New Clutch, Key Ring & Hat! PICS

ACS

O.G.
Feb 15, 2008
You're so cute! I love your collection...my fave is the red guccissima d ring. :tup:

nen

lovely
O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
LV
Congrats! So nice Flipchik! I was thinkin' of getting that clutch...how's the size? Is it roomy?

flipchickmc

Never Gucci-fied!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Seattle, WA
Thanks PurrseGal, Jenita, ACS, aeonat, nen and pcil!

nen - to be honest, I haven't even taken the stuffing out of the clutch to see how roomy it is. I only plan to use it for ID, CC's, lipstick and keys - since all of that stuff fit in my travel wallet/clutch - I didn't even think to test it. It's definitely roomier than the travel wallet that's for sure. I'll see if I can take additional pics tonight or sometime this weekend.

Apr 17, 2007
The hat is very cute on you. I have never seen the hat before. You have quite a collection now. I love the patent clutch. I keep wanting to order one .

flipchickmc

Never Gucci-fied!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Seattle, WA
LOVE the hat! where did you get it and how's the price on it?
I got it from the San Marcos outlet! It was marked down to $129 and original price was $300+. Not sure if those pics ever got posted (back on 1/19) sorry, I was in sales meetings all day and hoped someone else did it.

kavnadoo

O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Girl you have gone Gucci crazy! Every time I come back to check that group photo of yours is getting bigger and bigger!