my new CL's and some modeling pics

DamierAddict

Nov 28, 2007
NY
yayayy im so happy!! the ups guy just came and brought me a beautiful present, what do you gals think?

*Lo

May 16, 2007
NYC
They look gorgeous damieraddict!! Are they the bronze color simples? The first outfit is very va-va-voom!! you look great

Kamilla850

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
New York
These simples look great on you, are they 100mm? Congrats, they are very pretty.
Are you wearing d&g in the first photo?

wantmore

Sep 8, 2007
Hollyweird
Sexy mama! Those Simples are gorgeous (and the outfits too). Hard to tell, but are they Metallic Pewter or Silver Grease Paint?

Lynn12

O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Charlotte, NC
thankx guys!!!
the cl box says:
PL574 Opale
simple pump sca lame

they are more on the bronze side
Love them!!! You look amazing in the outfits!!!

Where did you get them? Are they 85mm or 100mm? I have an adorable bronze Chanel pouchette (courtesy of a tPF angel) that would look perfect with them. I feel a purchase coming on....

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
You look fabulous! I believe if you are going to do the simple, you have to do it up!

DamierAddict

Nov 28, 2007
NY

Where did you get them? Are they 85mm or 100mm? I have an adorable bronze Chanel pouchette (courtesy of a tPF angel) that would look perfect with them. I feel a purchase coming on....

o0o0o.. i wanna see,
i didnt even think of a bag lol
but i think that my lv damier speedy looks nice (for a day look)

DamierAddict

Nov 28, 2007
NY

i got them on ebay from a seller who got them at neiman (she included the receipt)
and im pretty sure they are 100mm (they seem 4'' high)