My New Cles in Pomme....Very Cute!!

So I called Neimans at Short Hills and they were out of the Violette so I asked them to hold the Pomme for me (My fav. Vernis color anyway). Went after work and lucked out :yahoo:...I think it's very pretty. I didn't have a cles in Pomme yet. So I think it was a good choice. Now just waiting on those hearts & cosmetic case!!
Cles1.jpg

Cles2.jpg

cles3.jpg

InsideCles2.jpg
Did you happen to stop at the LV Boutique at Short Hills today? If so I wanted to know if there were any new pieces (besides some violette vernis which has been there). I wanted to go today, but my little shopping buddy/partner in crime, my 3 yr old (see my avatar-playing w lipstick) was quite under the weather so we spent the day snuggling on the couch! She's much better now so we'll go tomorrow. BTW, how are the SA's at LV in Neiman's? Do they have a lot of stock? Anything interesting? LOVE your new cles!! I have the old cles in pomme, but this looks so great w the outside pocket and its a little bigger! Enjoy it!!!!

oh my!! i LOVE this!!! the pomme is GORGEOUS in the new cles, good choice!! are you going to get the violette when the store gets another shipment? my SA is holding both colors for me but i dont know which one i want!

Did you happen to stop at the LV Boutique at Short Hills today? If so I wanted to know if there were any new pieces (besides some violette vernis which has been there). I wanted to go today, but my little shopping buddy/partner in crime, my 3 yr old (see my avatar-playing w lipstick) was quite under the weather so we spent the day snuggling on the couch! She's much better now so we'll go tomorrow. BTW, how are the SA's at LV in Neiman's? Do they have a lot of stock? Anything interesting? LOVE your new cles!! I have the old cles in pomme, but this looks so great w the outside pocket and its a little bigger! Enjoy it!!!!

I called there first and they didn't have any of the new items in yet. The SA who answered the phone told me that he had worked in Neimans last night and helped unstock and that they received the cles'. I would have never even thought to call them if it had not been for him. The SA's were friendly and there were new things. I'm assuming you've been there before. It's about the same as usual...not alot of stock but enough..lol I saw the Bellevue pm, Azur Berkeley & they had the Rouge bucket (I think thats what it's called). I asked about the cosmetic cases and she said there were none yet (of course). I waitlisted in there for the Heart in Violette she told me only 4 people were on the list. I would have gotten the cles in Violette but they didn't have it and I like Pomme so I'll just get the Violette heart instead of the Pomme as planned (reversed plan). Glad to hear that your daughter is feeling better...shes a little cutie!! It was so nasty out today that being snuggled up on the couch must have been nice. Have fun tomorrow...let us know what goodies you pick up.