My new Christmas Gift - MJ Style!

Luv n bags

O.G.
Jun 4, 2008
My generous sister gets me an MJ every year for Christmas. This year was no exception. May I introduce my new Little Janice!

023.jpg

Thanks everyone...

I am just meh about this one. I don't know if it is because the lock is so random or because I can't wear it on the shoulder.

I do love the leather and studs, though. I just wish the handles were longer. sigh...

Merry Christmas!

Thanks everyone...

I am just meh about this one. I don't know if it is because the lock is so random or because I can't wear it on the shoulder.

I do love the leather and studs, though. I just wish the handles were longer. sigh...

Merry Christmas!
But the lock is such a Paradise hallmark. ;)

It's nice. What a sweet sister!!!!

I am actually loving this bag. But after doing some online searching, this bag is supposed to have a crossbody strap! I hope my sis didn't pay full price for this, especially since it is missing the strap. Its a keeper if I can find one with the strap.

I am actually loving this bag. But after doing some online searching, this bag is supposed to have a crossbody strap! I hope my sis didn't pay full price for this, especially since it is missing the strap. Its a keeper if I can find one with the strap.

she bought this brand new from the store right? maybe you can ask her to check with the store? I dont think she knew that it supposed to come with one & the store probably assume it was in the box but it someone took it out.

tigertrixie said:

Not all the Janice bags came with the cross body strap. Most did not. It's a gorgeous bag. I think Niemans was the only place selling it with the strap so it might have been an exclusive. You're lucky to have gotten one. Our Nordstrom has been sold out of this bag forever. I know. I've been looking! Congrats.

Thanks for all the feeback!
Charlestonmom is right.....not all stores carried it with the strap.

I emailed Diego to see if he can send one to me - this bag is just to gorgeous to return just because it doesn't hare a strap. I can always use a Stam strap or the strap from my python Paradise Rio....