My new Christian Louboutin Lastic Boots

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I finally tracked a pair down -- had to buy from one of the CL boutiques in NY. Here they are:

[​IMG]

2. Nice! They're gorgeous! Could you post a pic of the side view?

3. Awww...pretty!!!

4. I'll try to post a side view pic tonight.

5. They are gorgeous! Did you have to buy them one size bigger? When i tried them my 71/2 size needed 381/2 which wasn't available.

6. Yes, I bought them one size bigger. I got a 38. Did you try the New York boutiques? I called both and one had them and the other was out.

7. very nice

8. O my god... they are so beautiful.. I am still looking for mine...

9. CUTE, those are some hot boots, congrats!

10. Those are hot.

11. hotness! would love to see pics of you wearing them!
    i was eyeing these in the CL boutique last week when i was visiting NY.

12. congratulations tammy! those boots are SMOKIN HOT!!!

quick question about louboutins..do they fit small or large? i went to Nordies last night and tried on a pair of louboutin bourge boots i a 39. the SA tracked down a size 7 for me but i havent tried that....im usually a 7.5 or 7. when i tried on the 9, it felt rather small for a 9...so im just curious about how it fits.

thanks!

13. Congrats on finding the boots...yay!!!!!!!

14. Unfortunately there is no consistency in the sizing of Louboutins. In my experience I have found that sizing varies from style to style: some run small, some run true to size, and others run big.

Regarding the the Bourges (and the Lastics, which have a similar cut): they run small. If you are normally a 7 or a 7.5 I think a 7 would be a real stretch.

15. ^^ thank you for the reply! i am going to call my SA later and find out about the boots...i only asked him to track down a 7 so perhpas i will ask to check other sizes as well..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice