my new Chrissy MM and my collections

Lovely. I tried it at the boutique yesterday. It is comfortable on the shoulders. But I was concerned about the weight. Do share your thoughts on this.

Yes, you was right, it kind of heavy because of the studs around the bag, but it got alot of room inside and so easy to open,very nice and big bag,for those who have alot of stuff, and because the most of my bags I don't carried on the shoulder I hold it on my hand so it doesn't matter,all of my bags, this bag it the most heavy of all, but once you fell inlove with this bag already it doesn't matter, like you see the most of my bag it LV monogram Multicolored and I love MM.

Yes, you was right, it kind of heavy because of the studs around the bag, but it got alot of room inside and so easy to open,very nice and big bag,for those who have alot of stuff, and because the most of my bags I don't carried on the shoulder I hold it on my hand so it doesn't matter,all of my bags, this bag it the most heavy of all, but once you fell inlove with this bag already it doesn't matter, like you see the most of my bag it LV monogram Multicolored and I love MM.

The more I look at your Chrissy, the more attracted I am with it. I have been wanting a MC, and the Chrissy took my breath away. I guess it is a matter of getting used to the weight. I normally carry BV Roma on workdays. To be honest I have not given LV a second glance but lately, I find myself gravitating to LV more and more. I love the MC. What made you choose the white MC over the black? The SA mentioned that the black is more popular in Sinfapore.