Jimmy Choo My New Choo

I've decided to keep the Ramona and have been using it daily for the last 3 weeks. I've never gotten so many compliments.

The problem... one of the little screws on the name plate has broken, a few threads have come loose and the watersnake trim on one side has really lightened. Since this is one of my all time favorite bags, I want it to last a LONG time. A bag that costs that much should last. Anyone else have problems?

Will Jimmy Choo exchange? I know their policy is 7-14 days. I talked to one sa and she said they haven't had any problems and to talk to a manager. So I have to call back.

I think they should exchange it and not refurbish. I treat my bags very well and think this bag is just defective.
Any ideas?

^^^Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that you are having problems with your Ramona. I've had mine since last July, and the quality is terrific--no problems/issues at all.

You bought your bag from Saks, didn't you? It seems to me that you should be insistent with them that they need to make things right.

I've decided to keep the Ramona and have been using it daily for the last 3 weeks. I've never gotten so many compliments.

The problem... one of the little screws on the name plate has broken, a few threads have come loose and the watersnake trim on one side has really lightened. Since this is one of my all time favorite bags, I want it to last a LONG time. A bag that costs that much should last. Anyone else have problems?

Will Jimmy Choo exchange? I know their policy is 7-14 days. I talked to one sa and she said they haven't had any problems and to talk to a manager. So I have to call back.

I think they should exchange it and not refurbish. I treat my bags very well and think this bag is just defective.
Any ideas?

Not sure what you have done about the problems, but I know Saks in Beverly Hills just got one of these bags on Wednesday, if you can request and arrange an exchange.