My new Chocolate Matte Hug Me

clu0984

O.G.
Mar 31, 2006
This is the cutest little bag! I got the small size and it's so much bigger than I expected. As usual, the chocolate matte doesn't fail and radiates the perfect yummy chocolate color. It's definitely too small to wear on my shoulders but it's quite comfortable to carry or carry in the crook of your arm. I have tried to double the messenger strap so I can carry it on my shoulder and it works "ok" I would do it when I'm tired of holding it, but it does tend to torque a little contorting the bag's shape.

I really like the design of this bag. I was skeptical because I had a Gerard Darel drape bag and all of my stuff always got shifted or lost in it because it was so shapeless. This bag has enough structure to keep your items in place but there is enough give to make it wearable and comfortable.

Jackie, this is definitely a winner in my book!

Attachments

• Flat.jpg
    Flat.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Modeling in crook of arm.jpg
    Modeling in crook of arm.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Strap doubled through.jpg
    Strap doubled through.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Modeling on shoulder.jpg
    Modeling on shoulder.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 93
Wow! It's so pretty! Chocolate matte is beautiful in this style too!! I see now how you've done your shoulder strap. Mine has a padded piece (the actually name of that piece escapes me now of course!) so it isn't just a solid leather strap. Hope I make sense. Someone else can explain it better I'm sure!

Anyway, gorgeous bag! Congratulations!

Superb bag - it really suits you. You are making me want something in Chocolate Matte more and more. I love your clever trick with the strap - very inventive.

It's pretty comfortable so far. I like how I have a lot of different options in carrying it. The leather is a little stiff from being new but from my experience the chocolate matte breaks in very nicely.