My New Chocolate Bottega!

print*model said:
Beautiful bag! Did you get it at the store on 5th Ave? I LOVE that store! It is soooo beautiful inside. I think it's one of the most beautiful boutiques on 5th!

Enjoy the bag! The leather is some of the softest out there!

Hi Print*model- I actually got it at the Americana in Manhasset. My hubby and I spent Friday in NYC and I wanted to go the store on 5th Ave. But, the avenue was closed for the St. Patty's Day parade and we didn't feel like braving the crowd. Guess that means I'll have to buy another on 5th, huh? ;)

Well, I did it! I went to the BV store on Friday and left with a new hobo. The SAs were really friendly, and said "here she is, your new bag! You can watch her being born!" (brought to the counter and put into a sleeper) They offer a great service where you can bring it back to the store within the first 12 months you own it, and they will send it out for conditioning, etc. After a year it's $65 each time... Anyway, I'm in love- (again!) :love:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow...the leather looks like NEW again....it's worth send it for servicing.....It's gorgeous.....:nuts: :nuts: