My New Chloe Susanna Boots in Red!!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I think you should order a size 6,5 - I also have Acne Pistol in size 6, they run quite large in size. The last time I checked - Department Feminim still has the size on stock.

2. Really???? You think I should order the 6.5 from there? I am so confused. I don't want to get the wrong size. So you wear a 6 in Acne Pistol boots too? Did you also buy the 6.5 in the Chloes? Also I can't figure out the money denomination on that website, it says they will be 735.79, what is that in US dollars? Thanks so much!

3. Perhaps u should order them at forwardforward? Isn't there tax rules when u place an order on a european onlineshop? I ordered mine in a size 6,5, but i usually fit a size 37 in most brands.
    Mine pistol is also a size 6.

4. Are they still available in 6.5 at Forward Forward?

5. If you buy at department feminin you actually will save at least $250 us!!

6. You can pre-order them in 6,5 at Forward by Elyse Walker :smile:

7. REALLY??? How is that? I will order right now! How much will I end up paying? If I buy from Saks I will pay like $1435 with tax and shipping. Thanks for your help!

8. At departement feminin, i paid $ 966.16 total with the VAT Subtracted plus with the coupon CHLOE12, i was able to have it shipped for free.

I did pay $ 28.00 UPS duty.
    But total is still less than $ 1000 US which is still a lot of savings.

Plus when i returned them, the return was free.

They are awesome.. and when the package arrives, it is so lovely!!!

Good luck!;)

9. You should order it from department feminine.. The owner is helpful and sweet!

10. More detailed pics of my boots :smile:

image-978310541.jpg image-2687334676.jpg image-4025670350.jpg image-2701447637.jpg image-1887568129.jpg
  11. OMG gorgeous!!! I AM DYING TO ORDER THEM, I am so afraid they won't fit, but I will go with the 6.5. Yours look amazing on you!

12. Thanks a lot :smile:
    If you are a true size 37, then u should be able to fit them.. I am often a size 37. You will still have the chance to send them back, if it shiuld be the case, where the boots dont fit you,.

13. OK I am gonna order them.........I hope the 6.5 is the right choice. Is that the size you got? Are you a true size 37? Do you ever wear a size 6.5? I am between a 6.5 and a 7 in most shoes. I just hope the 6.5 in the Chloes are not too big

14. Omg i just ordered them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Size 6.5.......please pray they fit, i don't want to have to exchange them!!!