My New Chloe Susanna Boots in Red!!

I tried on this season's red and black, and found the red to be a little roomier, definitely softer. I'm trying to forget about the cream and pretend they don't exist. If I do this long enough, they should be all sold out.

;);) i love this ban spirit!!!

Im on a ban as well and pretending that these lovely things are nothing but a figment of my imagination!

I tried on this season's red and black, and found the red to be a little roomier, definitely softer. I'm trying to forget about the cream and pretend they don't exist. If I do this long enough, they should be all sold out.

These have been my holy grail of shoes for years and I finally ordered them. They came in the mail only hours ago and I can't wait to share them with the world! ;):biggrin:

_DSC0041.jpg

_DSC0045.jpg

photos by me
love these boots!! congrats. have you got any mod pics? just a bit of enabling on a sunday morning!:graucho:

thanks everyone! For me they fit pretty true to size. Im a US9 in most things but a 40 in Wang shoes (they run small) and a 40 in Louboutins..i got a 39.5 because I have that size in a few other chloe shoes and these fit perfect! I can't wait to plan their debut outfit!
I ordered the red one too and now waiting for the shipment. How do you wear this btw? Actually I am kind of worry as it is not as easy as the black. But i can't resist not ordering the red cause it looks stunning.

Right now I am debating if I should get the black one too :sad:

Btw, are you order it online? As the black one that i am debating is 1/2 size smaller.