My new cheap thrill!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I still can't believe they make bags for only $58. I'm in shock lol!

I found this yesterday while browsing, and I originally planned to buy a throw around Burberry tote... but $300 vs. $58... is a no-brainer!

There were 6 at the store, 3 had a really ugly print, one was cute, it had dogs all over it. And there were two all black ones. One had a white lettering and this one was plain. I didn't really want my bag to scream what it was, so I opted for the black-on-black. This bag will be perfect for rainy days, trips to the salon, grocery shopping, going to movies. It's the best $58 I ever spent! And it's so light weight, it's just like a trash bag! I'm in love. My one complaint, the leather accents aren't real leather. But oh well, I will live. Does anyone know if MBMJ makes equally cheap accessories? I need some black stuff to go with this bag!

Here is the MBMJ Packable Shopper Tote:
    It's so flimsy, I had to prop it up on my Mac!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. congrats! i love cheap finds, and black never looks cheap!

3. Thanks!

4. Congrats! Sounds like you'll get a lot of use out of it

MJ has special items that are all very cheap, and there's a list of some of what can be found at stores here. MBMJ accessories in general are fairly inexpensive if you do a little looking around or don't mind ebay.

5. check the marc jacobs homepage - special items - they are all at a very good price, i got a eco bag to do food shopping from MJ and it was only 8$ :smile:
    a lot of the special items are under 50$ like rubber boots, beach towels etc
    i also got a cashmere scarf for only 38 $, but its only avaiable at the stores that have the special items, for example the NYC store in the village....

6. Great find!!!

7. Thanks everyone!

8. I carried this bag for over a week! I switched to a LV yesterday, but for some reason, I'm coming back to this one for the day. What's the deal? I've never used a bag like this! lol