My new Charms Cabas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Michelle and Rebecca for your input.

Rebecca - thanks for the info about "fray check", it sounds like a great product and I'm going to look for it this weekend. Fortunately I won't be using it on the sweats though because I brought it straight back to macy*s and exchanged it, gotta love Macy*s return policy =). Thanks lots!!

You know what? I think it has to do with the store. In my experience with Primp, the ones sold at Macy's aren't as great of quality as the ones in boutiques (Kitson doesn't count though...small ones like we have here..Tobi Blatt, Pink, Gracie, etc.) If you look at the labels, the ones from the boutiques are made in the U.S. because they aren't mass produced and you can tell from the designs that they're actually airbrushed then sewn on. The ones sold at Macy's are printed (you can see the ink dots, which I hate) then sewn on. These ones are made in Mexico of U.S. pieces, since they're mass produced. I have to admit, I've gotten a couple jackets (the green heart one, the navy rainbow one and the light blue ring one) at Macy's or Nordstroms, only because the ink dots don't stick out like a sore thumb, and I haven't had any problems with them. You may have just gotten one that wasn't made as well as the others. Anyway, I'm glad you got to return it, and I'm glad you'll be looking for the fray check! :heart:

mello_yello_jen said:
Rebecca have you had problems with your Primp stuff (specifically the bleached items) after washing them? I washed my sweats one day and wherever there was a bleach spot, there was a tear!! I think I have pictures...

IMG_4364.jpg
IMG_4365.jpg

I've been too afraid to wear any of them now.

that sucks! i've actually heard of a few people having that problem. you should get in contact with primp and let them know. maybe they can replace it for you. i have primp pants and i think one of mine is starting to do that.

Yeah, but I don't like Steven Madden wedge in black. A little bit uncomfortable! But I love my new Louboution wedge in black! (Yup, very soft & Comfort! )I just brought it from Saks in San Francisco! :o)

ChaneloChanel said:
Ohhhhh. I don't like Primp clothes. Primp-(Average customer age: 18-24) it seemed to me as "kiddy" clothes. It doesn't mean it make you look hot or sexy. Just excerise and running. Lol.
ChaneloChanel said:
Yeah, but I don't like Steven Madden wedge in black. A little bit uncomfortable! But I love my new Louboution wedge in black! (Yup, very soft & Comfort! )I just brought it from Saks in San Francisco! :o)

:huh:

KrissPenn149 said:
the charms cabas looks imo too plastic I'm so in love with the fringe speedy bag:P

Lol. To each her own. I think the fringe bags are cheap looking in person. It's not so much the fringe that I hate, it's the charms on it. They look so strange to me, especially for that price.
I'd had my name down for both the bucket and the speedy but saw them and ick..I'd hoped for so much more from that line :sad:

Lvbabydoll said:
Lol. To each her own. I think the fringe bags are cheap looking in person. It's not so much the fringe that I hate, it's the charms on it. They look so strange to me, especially for that price.
I'd had my name down for both the bucket and the speedy but saw them and ick..I'd hoped for so much more from that line :sad:

I like the color of your cabas, I just don't like the linda scarf color and shape, your cabas is my favorite. <p>

As for the fringe bag it has only 4 charms on each side, it's soo cute:heart:. I agree it's expensive but ...about 1000 dollars more than your cabas.<p>

Are you in Europe right now? Because they sold 2 bags in the US. My store (New York Flagship 5th Ave) SA showed me on the computer that only 2 bags crossed the US and they are already sold. Both were from his store and they did not even showed the bags as it was already reserved. I'm so mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.