** My New Charms and Wallet ** :)

Aug 14, 2006
I'm so happy with my recent purchases - I love all of them. :yahoo:

I bought the wallet in November to go with my Gathered Sophia.

I bought the phone case, owl, cupcake, charms on Tuesday.

I bought the Heart & Key Charm middle of December.

I want the wallet in the Waverly Heart Pattern. :love:

I'm also undecided which pink Purse I will buy in the coming weeks or months. ;)

I'm also waiting for my new "Ice Skates Charm" to arrive in the mail. I can't wait.

I also want to buy the bunny with pink glasses :biggrin: not sure yet.

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w146/dazlinpearl/Coach/?action=view&current=securedownload-4.jpg

Oooo you got a waverly hearts accessory!!!! So pretty! I want one so bad. Are they in stores yet?!
Some stores might get shipments this week. As well, I couldn't get the wallet yet because it's coming out in Feb. I can't wait to buy the wallet. I'm preparing for when I decide on a pink purse, I'll be ready :lol:
Wow, the waverly is super cute! What will you use it for?
I will use it for my iphone! I have a red patent one. I love to use when I go to the movies or when I want to just carry a few cards and phone. When I don't have to carry keys as well :biggrin:
Ooh .. the Waverly is TOO cute! Twins on the Owl! Congrats on everything :smile:.
Congrats on your owl! I had to have it. I love it.

Congrats on all your new goodies!!!
The key fobs are super cute!!! I really like the Waverly Universal case - so fun!!
Wallet twins with the Gathered Black zip around. Such a classic wallet.
Two Great Gathered clutches!!! Both are very pretty. Also, very cute cosmetic case!!
Enjoy!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Great goodies! Love all your fobs, (twins on the lock & key) the waverly case is really cute! I think I need something in that print! The gathered wallet is gorgeous!
I recently got the gathered wallets in graphite and cappuccino and I think the leather is so yummy and love how I can keep everything so organised!
Congrats & enjoy!

Great goodies! Love all your fobs, (twins on the lock & key) the waverly case is really cute! I think I need something in that print! The gathered wallet is gorgeous!
I recently got the gathered wallets in graphite and cappuccino and I think the leather is so yummy and love how I can keep everything so organised!
Congrats & enjoy!

I just saw your reveal!!! Congrats. I also use the lock and key charm on my black gathered purse. It's perfect with the gold hardware. I love both your wallets. I'm considering a - I think it's tuberose gathered in an abigail or if it comes in a smooth leather madison abigail. Or I might wait to buy a Kristin in a pink colour. I'm not sure until I see in person. :cool:

I just saw your reveal!!! Congrats. I also use the lock and key charm on my black gathered purse. It's perfect with the gold hardware. I love both your wallets. I'm considering a - I think it's tuberose gathered in an abigail or if it comes in a smooth leather madison abigail. Or I might wait to buy a Kristin in a pink colour. I'm not sure until I see in person. :cool:

Thank you!
I think the lock & key is one of the nicest fobs Coach has made! I use mine on my gathered cappuccino sophia. The tuberose is such a pretty color! I love pink! Can't wait to see which bag you decide on!

Twins on the owl! It's so cute! I love that black gathered wallet. It is on my wish list. I have the ice skates and the male checker in the grocery store loved them! I am looking for a pink purse too. I hope there is a pretty one in the new floor set.

Waverly accessories always make me feel good! Love the fun fobs, can't wait to see which pink purse you'll get to go with them. And you can never go wrong with a black gathered wallet!