My new chanels :)

everything's gorgeous! congrats!

no high like a new bag (to me anyways).
Thanks, I think so too! hehe

Congrat, love the white one :heart:

Its the new GST, it is not white, it's a nice shade of grey but I took the pic at night and inside the house. I will update new pic in a few days.

Congrats! I really like your shiva! The color is really pretty and the style looks very practical too!

Shiva is probably the one bag that requires the lowest maintenance among all my chanels, i really like that about it. It is also have a classic look. if you like it, go for it :smile: I saw the new colors for Shiva, they have really nice ones for fall/winter!

The red card holder is too adorable! :smile: I am planning on getting a GST as well. Still debating which color should go for..

I didn't want to get a black GST coz too many black chanels but worried about the beige would not stay clean :roflmfao:. if you are thinking about the same, this grey GST is perfect. check it out in the store. You see the true colour and it is much easier to take care of than the beige!

Shiva is probably the one bag that requires the lowest maintenance among all my chanels, i really like that about it. It is also have a classic look. if you like it, go for it :smile: I saw the new colors for Shiva, they have really nice ones for fall/winter!

Thanks for the info about the shiva! i love how it has the classic flap look about it but also doesn't look as though it needs to be overly babied.

do you recall the colors for fall/winter?

elleestbelle said:
Thanks for the info about the shiva! i love how it has the classic flap look about it but also doesn't look as though it needs to be overly babied.

do you recall the colors for fall/winter?

I saw a wine red(very cute), a burgundy, a sheer purple and dark brown. I loved the burgundy but I think that might from last season. It came out about the same time as my beige shiva:smile:

MayBabe said:
It's not beige it's a really nice shade of grey. In my experience it should be easier to take care of. I'd say go for it! The grey really is beautiful!

Oh I'm so sorry :P I swear I have baby brain (I am on maternity leave) haha yes the grey is gorgeous! Oh and it's easy to take care of bonus I really want to wait for cruise too :P so many choices :sad: