My new Chanels

Savannah

Feb 13, 2006
I recently returned the Chanel drawstring tote so I've been searching for a replacement. After admiring Bella's new Cerf tote, I have decided to get one in black. The Cambon is also a new, a few weeks new.;)

Attachments

• Img_3690.jpg
    Img_3690.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 257
  • Img_3793.jpg
    Img_3793.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 325
  • Img_3796.jpg
    Img_3796.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 249
Congrats!!! LOVE both your bags. I told my husband, next time if he ever wants to buy me a surprise gift, just make sure to walk in w/a black cerf tote. I want all of them. Black and brown~~ in add'n to beige I have already. It's seriously a good choice. It'll last forever! Yay! SOO happy for you!

bella1 said:
Congrats!!! LOVE both your bags. I told my husband, next time if he ever wants to buy me a surprise gift, just make sure to walk in w/a black cerf tote. I want all of them. Black and brown~~ in add'n to beige I have already. It's seriously a good choice. It'll last forever! Yay! SOO happy for you!

I love yours. :love: I may have to get one in beige also, the color is beautiful.

Savannah912 said:
I recently returned the Chanel drawstring tote so I've been searching for a replacement. After admiring Bella's new Cerf tote, I have decided to get one in black. The Cambon is also a new, a few weeks new.;)

Do you mind me asking how much is the Cerf tote? It's gorgeous!!
Love both of them but the cerf tote is my fav. Congrats for your gorgeous purchases!:biggrin: