My new Chanels and my SA left left me a special gift!

I like the color a lot, especially for special occasions and the holidays! But I'm not too crazy for the textured "crushed" lambskin. I think I will get tired of it soon. I would keep it for a week, if ur not totally, madly in love with it, then return it.

I love the first, but I adore the second one!!!!! :heart:

Is it possible to take some pliers and get the sensor off by yourself? Or are they nearly impossible to bend?

I love the first, but I adore the second one!!!!! :heart:

Is it possible to take some pliers and get the sensor off by yourself? Or are they nearly impossible to bend?

gosh I wouldnt risk it, you hear all these horror stories about them leaking inks etc :wtf:

cannot believe it didnt do its job anyhow and set off the alarms.

I would ask them for a little discount for your inconvenience of another 2 hour trip :yes:

The gold flap is perfect for the holidays! It's too bad that the SA left the sensor on. It's such a pain when they do that. Congrats on both purchases imgg!

-Stephanie

Um, that gold bag is absolutely to die for.

I laughed my butt off when I read what the "special gift" was - ROFL. I was expecting something a little different.

Ohhh GG, you look amazing, but that's no surprise!! :nuts: :heart: I saw that gold flap a while back at Saks, and loved its blingy-ness haha, but passed on it because I already have another gold flap... it's definitely more of a yellow gold shade, but it's striking and you wear it soo well!! :heart: The tweed flap is the cutest too (and what a deal for a flap!!)... congrats on both!! :yahoo: