My new Chanel tote!

OMG GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the white one too...I'm impressed w/ the detail on this tote...where did u get it? Curious about the price too.....and it comes in other colors? Uh oh....

It also comes in beige and raspberry. I almost got the raspberry, but got blue woc and card holder instead… Congrats its a lovely tote.

Nice! I haven't seen those colors at all. This will be my next Google mission.
Blue WOC and card holder are excellent choices too!

Gosh, now both of you have me wondering whether I made the right choice :lol: I love how it is understated and elegant. My SA said its their kind of version of the Neverfull. but I think it is so much more feminine and I love how it can be zipped up and you have a pouch and a zipped pocket.

Absolutely gorgeous

Yes! That is the exact description I had in mind when I saw the bag! I thought it was the better, more feminine version of the Neverfull! Thank you!

Congratulations on your tote. Now you make me want 1!!

Thanks! It is a very good bag, you won't regret it!

OMG GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the white one too...I'm impressed w/ the detail on this tote...where did u get it? Curious about the price too.....and it comes in other colors? Uh oh....

Thanks! I got it at the Chanel trunk show in Holt Renfrew Edmonton, which means all of their stuff comes from Chanel Calgary. This is the medium size, I think, and retails for $2,950 in Canadian dollars.