My new Chanel tote!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There is no Chanel store in my city. However, we get occasional trunk shows. I got this beautiful bag today. It was an unexpected choice to me. It is always so exciting to buy something from Chanel, everything is so beautiful!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396567364.897622.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396567387.538995.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396567407.612954.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396567427.575604.jpg

2. I have this in the white and black. I love it ! It's a great bag.

3. Oh what a fun day!!!!! Congrats on this excellent bag! It looks great on you!!

4. Congrats on your fabulous tote! It's really nice and looks great on you, too!

5. Yay! It's perfect! Congratulations and enjoy!

6. Congratulations bucha! That tote is so pretty and looks like it can hold so much!!! Will you use it for everyday?

BTW, your avatar is so cute - especially in the pink tutu

7. It's beautiful!!! I especially love the quilting on the fabric around the zipper!! Is it like that inside as well?

8. Congrats!!! Your tote is beautiful!

9. Congrats!!

10. I didn't know it went in black and white too. Did you post pictures of your bag? I would be really interested to see!
    Thanks!

11. Thanks everyone! :smile:

12. Thank you! Yes, I plan to use it everyday.
    My avatar is my hedgehog in her Halloween costume. :smile:

13. Thanks! Yes, the inside is also quilted, except on the pockets. There is a double C at the bottom of the bag too:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396571427.784517.jpg

14. Congrats on your lovely tote! It's gorgeous!!

15. Here is the white version .It has the same interior.

Attached Files: