my new chanel sunnies!

1. Fiance and I went shopping today, and we stopped to "window shop" some luxury sunnies. I've been looking for a pair of Chanels for a while, but didn't expect to buy a pair anytime soon, esp since we a have a few expenses soming up (a wedding to pay for anyone?). But my dearest :love: sweet fiance saw how excited I was when I tried these on that he whipped out his wallet and the next thing I know, I walk out of the store with my first chanel bag ever!!!! Well, shopping bag with the sunnies, not a "bag" bag, but I'm ok with baby steps ;) !!!! I love this man!

ok...so i love the classis oversized chanel look, but honest, are these tooo oversized for me? i have 14days to return them. THese are the ones with the mother of pearl double C's.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. can we get a front shot?

3. front shot coming up!

4. awwww so cute!!!

love them ;)

5. please ignore the frazzled hair and funky expression, its been a long day!

[​IMG]

6. I think you look good! I like it.

7. i like it, i think you should keep it definitely!

8. Cool!

9. LOVE them!! KEEP!!!

10. I just tried these on today, I love the pearl CC. you look hot =) It's a keeper!!

11. They look great on you! Not too oversized at all.

12. They are so cute, I absolutely love them! Mind telling us the style number, because they're just fabulous!

13. Very cute, I'd like to know the style number as well so I can check them out !

14. thanks ya'll! i think i'll keep 'em! the style number is 5087-H. if anyone gets them, post pics!

15. I love oversize glasses :love: That's all I wear. It looks great on you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice