My new Chanel pumps - picture + a question!

Cute! Try Vectra Spray. If you google it you can find it being sold on ebay. I personally swear by it. I have a white and gold Chanel boucle tweed bag and the corners were getting dirty. i cleaned it gently and then remembered Vectra. now, I can drop dirt right on it and it repels it. I managed a retail leather store years ago and we used VEctra on $2000 leather blazers and shearling coats. i thought, why not on fabric or a purse. It can be used on any natural fiber. hoep you try it!

Thanks again for all of your input, everyone! :smile:

MassLaw15 - I didn't think to consult the care booklet, but I will make sure to read it now!

Trishaluvslv - I actually just ordered the Vectra spray last week so that I should spray a pair of fabric shoes. Maybe I will try it on the pumps. Thanks for the input!

ginab17 - Sorry that they were sold out in your size! I think I saw the pink ones when I purchased these pumps. LOVE the flats.

I have the flats in black and wanted to get the pumps in black as well but they didn't have the same chunky heel. For some reason the black ones had a thinner heel. I saw these, denim and I think white and am in a toss up between the denim (?but I wear alot of denim and wouldn't want to also wear a denim shoe) or these tan (but I was also afraid that they would show wear to early). Oh, what to do??

I have those shoes in the flat version and they are padded and so comfy. Is the heel version padded as well? Enjoy them :yahoo: but definitely check the weather report on the days you wear them. I do that with my favorite shoes and bags. Does anyone else, even if they have "vectra-d" their shoes/bags?

Thanks everyone. :smile: Here is a modeling picture! Ermm...am I the only one that finds the tabs in the back strange? Are they supposed to be folded down?

456092939_ecea7d87b2_o.jpg

Thanks everyone. :smile: Here is a modeling picture! Ermm...am I the only one that finds the tabs in the back strange? Are they supposed to be folded down?

456092939_ecea7d87b2_o.jpg

Wow, I like the way it looks on you!!!:wlae: I feel the same on the tag at the heel area. I can tell you for sure that they suppose to be the way they are now...outside! When I first bought my pairs (the flat version), I tried :weird:to wear them with the tag inside...but it was very, very uncomfortable. I can't believe I actually did that. :roflmfao: