My new Chanel goodies *Pictures*

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Received my sixth Chanel bag and my first classic flap. It is caviar in Navy but it is hard to tell from the pictures... look very much like black:graucho:

Also presented is my new Chanel brooch.. I had a lot in the past and sold many of them off because I don't really wear them.. too dressy but my heart melt when I saw this one... to yummy to pass :shrugs:

Last but not least, my fav Chanel doll! a souvenir from Chanel runway show..:yahoo:

Enjoy and thank you for checking them out!

2. Sorry... forgot the pictures:sweatdrop:

Chanel Navy 1.JPG Chanel Pink Pin.JPG Chanel Doll.JPG
  3. Great stuff! That navy medium flap is fab!

4. :yahoo: you DID get the navy flap, baobaobeibei! i love it, isn't the colour divine? congrats!
    the brooch and the doll are too cute :biggrin:

5. Nightshade, yes, I got it! I was debating hard but finally went with it. Thanks for putting my mind at peace by letting me know how you think of Navy bags!

6. Lovely!

7. congratulaaations .... :yahoo: :yahoo:

they are so yummmies :drool: ...

8. yayyy baobaobeibei, they're utterly cute :yes:
    is teh flap comes with silver hardware? and is it the medium?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Sea, it is the medium classic flap with silver hardware! I love it and now I want a red one. By the way, I love all of your modeling pictures too. You are so CUTE:nuts:

10. thank u for the compliments :shame:
    yeah, i think a red one would be :drool:

11. Oh, you must get the red. I am just loving mine! :girlsigh: The navy is very pretty too.
    I LOVE the doll!

12. Congrats- the doll is too cute!

13. Thank all of you for the nice words! I am very happy with my new additions. I bet a lot of people won't recognize it is Navy if I had not called it out specifically :king:

14. love your new flap...enjoy it, it's very pretty.

15. cuteeee