my new chanel CAMELLIA SUNGLASSES -- the latest style

hi janny. i'm asian too. i don't seem to have that problem with these glasses. i'm looking at the glasses right now and the "bridge" is slightly curved. i suggest u try them on just to make sure!!

will do -lucky you!! get to enjoy the wide variety of shades... i remember when chanel was doing this "wrap-around" phase -and i couldnt wear ANY style, they'd just fall off my face! (i was convinced chanel was racist against asians who didnt have big-bridged noses, lol)

thnx for the advice, and enjoy your glasses!! i :heart:33 them, too cute!

will do -lucky you!! get to enjoy the wide variety of shades... i remember when chanel was doing this "wrap-around" phase -and i couldnt wear ANY style, they'd just fall off my face! (i was convinced chanel was racist against asians who didnt have big-bridged noses, lol)

thnx for the advice, and enjoy your glasses!! i :heart:33 them, too cute!

Chanel actually has some nice style for us ladies who were not blessed with a bridge, lol. That's why I like Chanel sunnies so much. This style also came in white, and they are just as cute as the black one.:love: They also fit nice around the bridge area:heart: :love:

Those same glasses in white caught my eye in Bloomies last week! They instantly transform you into a higher level of chic. Only problem for me was that it was a little wide on the side. I'm debating whether to get this or not.. How long would these be in the store?

Those same glasses in white caught my eye in Bloomies last week! They instantly transform you into a higher level of chic. Only problem for me was that it was a little wide on the side. I'm debating whether to get this or not.. How long would these be in the store?

They're a new style, first saw them in Hawaii last July, so they're probably gonna be around for awhile. If you don't see them, you can always order them from NM and Nordstrom:flowers: