My new Chanel Cambon long wallet, should i keep it?

1. Hey girls!

I need some honest opinions...

I got the Cambon long wallet today (as opposed to the compact.) I'm scared its a bit too big. It doesn't look that big in the picture but it measures approximately 4¼" x 7¼".

The compact is just about half the size.

I personally don't like small wallets that get too bulky when you have too much stuff, but the long may be a bit big for my style.

The difference between the 2 is $10 so I can't decide based on price either.

Here are some pictures, what do you girls think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oooh. I like that wallet!! i like the longer one but probably because I prefer the longer wallets for myself.

3. I say...keep it! I've always liked compact wallets in the past, but I'm actually looking for a long one too now. ANd I love that pinkish color!

4. long one!

5. I do love long wallets because it fits alot but not much of cambon line fan.

6. i love longer wallets.. cuz it can be a clutch too :smile:

7. That was the first thing I thought of that it looked like a small small clutch.

8. I think it is lovely. I personally like smaller wallets however bc I normally carry smaller bags. But if you have the room to carry it then awesome! Plus they are much easier to organize!

9. I personally thinks it looks fabulous!!!

10. wow. the wallet is georgeous. keep it!

11. the long wallet is fab! do keep it!

12. Another vote for keep here :love:

13. Keeper

14. keep it

15. love it! keep it! the pink is gorgeous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice