My new Chanel Boy--REVEAL!

PinkTulip

O.G.
Jun 3, 2007
Hello all! I've been on the Chanel fringes for over a year. I've been pretty enthralled with Dior and I was happy to purchase a couple bags from them. Last year, I was debating between a Lady Dior and a Chanel Le Boy and I chose the Lady. I remember a poster commented that she faced the same dilemma and eventually, she got both. I never saw myself doing the same thing, but here we are!:girlsigh:
I've never gotten too into the lingo and jargon in Chanel so forgive for just saying, this is my new bag! I bought it at Harrods while I was away last week and I had a great experience there. It is silver (not sure if that is the official color) with ruthenium hardware and in caviar leather, my personal favorite for Chanel. :heart:

Attachments

• IMG_8294.jpg
    IMG_8294.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 1,569
  • IMG_8286.jpg
    IMG_8286.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 1,566
  • IMG_8296.jpg
    IMG_8296.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 1,572
  • IMG_8299.jpg
    IMG_8299.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 1,687
Last edited:
Hello all! I've been on the Chanel fringes for over a year. I've been pretty enthralled with Dior and I was happy to purchase a couple bags from them. Last year, I was debating between a Lady Dior and a Chanel Le Boy and I chose the Lady. I remember a poster commented that she faced the same dilemma and eventually, she got both. I never saw myself doing the same thing, but here we are!:girlsigh:
I've never gotten too into the lingo and jargon in Chanel so forgive for just saying, this is my new bag! I bought it at Harrods while I was away last week and I had a great experience there. It is silver (not sure if that is the official color) with ruthenium hardware and in caviar leather, my personal favorite for Chanel. :heart:
Major Congrats on your stunning Boy! I think i do recall your thread when you were deciding between the 2. How wonderful to now have both! Enjoy in the best of health & happiness! Love this Boy :loveeyes::love::tup:

Reactions: PinkTulip
Major Congrats on your stunning Boy! I think i do recall your thread when you were deciding between the 2. How wonderful to now have both! Enjoy in the best of health & happiness! Love this Boy :loveeyes::love::tup:
Thank you so much for your thoughtful, kind message. :flowers:

Thanks everyone! I wish my iPhone camera skills were better to capture the true gorgeousness of this bag. When your mother who likes to sit on a decision tells outright that you should buy it, you listen!

Reactions: Kendie26