My New Chanel Babies

1. I'm a little late posting pics but here's a look at my new Chanel bags and wallet.

The reporter bags I bought both brand new and the wallet is used but I love it just as much as if it were new. LOL:lol: :heart:

I still have not worn them out yet. but they will come out soon. I have a bad habit of buying bags and then just looking at them. I don't want to ruin them.

I know--it makes no sense:upsidedown:

whitechanel.jpg blackmulti.jpg
  2. Oh WOW!!! beautiful!

3. Congrats on your '3 new pretty babies'. I especially love the Cambon styles in Black with white CC's. Enjoy them! :smile:

4. How cute - Reporter twins!

5. Gorgeous! I love that black/white one!

6. Yay, pics!! I'm super duper jealous of your black/white Reporter. Go out and use it - it's gorg! The white looks so elegant. Enjoy them!!

7. Congrats to you!

8. that white w/ python is gorgoeus

9. beautiful!!! congrats!! :flowers:

10. Thanks everyone. I still can't beleive I own 3 Chanel pieces. :nuts: :wlae:

11. Totally agree. Love the white. Actually, love both, but especially love thw white w/python. Congratulations, but you HAVE to use them.:lol:

12. Cute....congrats.
    I want a reporter too!!

13. Beautiful!!! Congrats. Enjoy them!

14. Beautiful bags - congrats. i like the white/python combo its gorgeous.

15. they are both beautiful.. but I'm especially fond of the black/white combo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice