My new Chanel Agenda =]

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. w:huh:O new year new agenda! originally i had gone out there to get the classic quilted style with the cc at the bottom corner.. but fell in love with this one.. and realised that this ill hold up much better being banged around in my handbag!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It's so lovely.....congrats to ur new agenda!!~

3. Congrats! Very nice purchase.

4. It looks great, congrats! And thanks for sharing, including pics of how nicely wrapped it came.

5. Very nice, congrats :smile:

6. congrats! very nice agenda.

7. very pretty...

can i ask if this come in the binder version?

8. Gorgeous agenda!! COngrats!

9. Love it, congratulations!

10. Very pretty congrats!

11. Love the lucky charms embossing! How adorable!! :heart:

12. aww is so cutee!! congrats!! do u know if chanel has the replacement papers for agenda?

13. Very very nice looking agenda !!! It looks so girly and I am in the market for a new organiser but filofax is so disappointing !!! Would you mind telling me how much that costs? I am going back to Melbourne soon and cant decide whether I should get it here or when I'm back in Melbs :smile:

Thanks sweets.

14. Awww i love this! Congrats !! May i know how much does it cost? And can i buy refills for this ?? :biggrin:

15. Love it! *Makes note to buy one next year* ;)