My new chameleon Vert Foret/Pine GGH Brief!!!

shiny_hair

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
Hello gals! It's been quite a while since I posted in the Balenciaga forum...

Went to HK last wk for a company trip and my darling hubby came along. I was helping a tpfer friend bring back her gorgeous Bbag and decided to stroll into Balenciaga at Central for a look. Fell in love with a Vert Foret Brief and DH sweetie decided to buy it for me!!!

The colour is such a chameleon though, when I saw it in the store it looked black, and now it alternates between deep dark green and a very dark brown (depending on the lighting)! You'll see what I mean in the 2 pics I have posted. Nevertheless I love the rich colour and have been carrying her almost everyday!

I don't wear a lot of browns or earth tones though, so have been racking my brains on what to match her with! Have ended up wearing a lot of black when I carry her, any ideas??

Attachments

• Vert Foret 1.jpg
    Vert Foret 1.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 237
  • Vert Foret 2.jpg
    Vert Foret 2.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 406
Hi, shiny_hair, congrats on your purchase! I love Briefs too and would like to get an RH Brief soon.

We have a SG Bal Pal thread in the Bal clubhouse. Do pop by to join in the chatter.

CONGRATS on your GORGEOUS GGH Pine Brief(you can wear it with greys, whites, maybe even pastel yellows or gold or mustard?). Like Sparkle, I also love Briefs & hope to own one someday. BTW I've never known that Pine can look brown like this. Then again, I have yet to see Pine up close in person.

attachment.php

Thank youuuu!! I was amazed at how brown it looked in this pic with the camera flash on too! Briefs have such a gorgeous shape! But I have to say, the GGH makes the bag reaaally heavy haha...

CONGRATS on your GORGEOUS GGH Pine Brief(you can wear it with greys, whites, maybe even pastel yellows or gold or mustard?). Like Sparkle, I also love Briefs & hope to own one someday. BTW I've never known that Pine can look brown like this. Then again, I have yet to see Pine up close in person.

attachment.php

Thanks sparkle! Yes I'd love to drop by the clubhouse heee... Can't seem to stop with one or two Bbags, now I want to get another one!

Hi, shiny_hair, congrats on your purchase! I love Briefs too and would like to get an RH Brief soon.

We have a SG Bal Pal thread in the Bal clubhouse. Do pop by to join in the chatter.

Congrats! She looks super yummy. I cannot believe how the colour changes!! Thanks for sharing, and letting us have a look and also see what difference light can make!

Kat

Congrats!! I absolutely adore briefs. hehe...I know exactly what you mean about the GH makes the bag kinda heavy...This is such a lovely bag though:love:!!!! If you have problem coordinating this bag with your outfit, maybe you wanna try colors like ivory, tan (neutral colors with an earth-undertone). I think those colors would fit perfectly well with your gorgeous Bal.

My pine GGH NEVER looks like that brown photo! Something weird going on with the lighting? The browner photo looks like vert fonce. But vert fonce NEVER looks like the photo on the left, which definitely looks like pine.

You sure you don't have two bags?