My new chameleon Vert Foret/Pine GGH Brief!!!

Congrats.:yahoo: Your Pine is so pretty.:yes:
attachment.php

Thanks so much janechin76, erica1451, lovelyb4, Orchidlady, Colleen V., ronsdiva, amiekbs8, cuteusername, Aurora, brunettetiger, Nanaz, vlore, BHmommy for your kind compliments!

Eeek <blush> I am actually not sure about the colour because it doesn't say on the tag! But I have just been in the ref lib to see and I think you ladies may be right! It's probably the Vert Fonce hehehee, oops then I've just misled everyone with my title on this thread.

It's reaaally surprising how different the bag looks with camera flash on and without! I took the pic in my bedroom with the light on last night, and it really did come out like this! When I was in HK, it looked a lot browner as well, but the green comes out more now.

i'm generally not a big fan of the giant hardware - but i absolutely love GH on the brief style :love: it just balances out the larger size so well and looks so beautiful.

congrats - it's a beauty!

Hi thanks, I was lucky I managed to get 10% off cos the SA told me with foreign passport there was some promotion haha. I think after discount it was HKD11900 or slightly less? Sorry I don't remember exactly, cos it's on DH's cc heh..

if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay HKD?
your bag is gorgeous!

Thanks! I agree with you, usually I am not a big fan of the giant hw but it kind of grows on you, and cos of the size of the Brief, it looks good teehee.

i'm generally not a big fan of the giant hardware - but i absolutely love GH on the brief style :love: it just balances out the larger size so well and looks so beautiful.

congrats - it's a beauty!